WHAT WE DO
- Hole Hearted will assist children by providing referral services to alternative health professionals and will cover the initial cost of the visits.
- Hole Hearted will provide educational material to make sure the participant and their families are informed on all the possible choices that are available so they can be part of the decision making process so they can make an informed decision about their role in conjunction with their health professional
- Hole Hearted will offer support services that will help each participant by connecting them with other health professionals who can aid in the process to help create a positive support system environment that will increase the chances of successful outcomes.
- Hole Hearted Outreach Referral Hotline will be available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to help connect participant’s with the service providers to diminish the overwhelming confusing feelings of “What do I do Now” feeling that everyone goes through when this type of challenge hits home.
- Hole Hearted will maintain an Online Web Presence that individuals and their families can go to for referral services and online community support groups.